Thursday, February 25, 2010

{Got Milk?}



This big guy has been my constant companion for about three months now. He follows me just about every where I go. VERY loyal :) This is not something I've had to do before, so it was unchartered territory for me. I do have to say that:

Lots of work + baby in NICU + dedication =
lots of milk for my baby boy


This a 6' tall x 3' wide freezer FULL of milk
ps.....this doesn't include the milk he's already been drinking or the milk in my in-laws freezer. The supply will diminsh before we know it I'm sure.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you!! We've got so much milk still and some of it is already starting to go bad! I wrote an ode to my pump when I had to give it back. :) http://clintandaudrey.blogspot.com/2009/06/ode-to-my-breast-pump.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! This is the BEST!!!! That is SUCH a lot of milk!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for keeping up with that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That's dedication! Way to go:)

    ReplyDelete