Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Preemie Reunion 2011

I'm sure I'll find plenty more photos in the next little bit, but these were the ones I was really keeping my eyes peeled for. We love going to the preemie reunion and showing all the people we grew very close to, how their hard work has paid off. I love to see them drool over Lincoln and watch his gaze as if he truly remembers each one.
This cute little lady holding Lincoln was one of the first angels to take care of him.  Not only did she take care of him, but she took wonderful care of us as well.  We have fond memories of Heather and could never thank her enough!!

And to be honest, the photo/post overload is due to me slacking a little too much.  I looked at one of the past comments from a friend on the last post I did. She asked for an update....that was July 10th and the post was dated April 14th.  We just recently moved and because of the distance, we were assigned new therapists.  It's always a good and bad thing.  Good because we can go outside of the box with the therapy we were receiving before and have a new set of eyes and bad because we loved our old therapists and will miss them dearly.  We'll being doing an assesment in the next couple of weeks again to see where Lincoln is and where we need to go.  The funny thing about both of our new therapists is our PT is actually one of our friends.  We didn't put it together until she got here and we all recoginzed each other.  Her hubby and my hubby worked and played softball together in the past.  Now with my OT, I was told that she's good... really good....like Annie Miller good.  Annie Miller was one of our therapists while Lincoln was still in the NICU at Utah Valley.  We LOVED her and she LOVED Lincoln.  We were so sad to have had to move on from her, but we still get to see her from time to time and hear about her.  We've met with our new OT, Chris, once and so far she is wonderful.  Now that I've caught you up just a teeny on Lincoln, I have a bit more detailed blogging to do on our family blog! .....maybe another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment