Wednesday, November 25, 2009

...sigh...

I'm so excited!!! I know I shouldn't get ahead of myself, but it's too tempting! Lincoln is on his third day with no ventilators. He is breathing well on his own with a little assistance from the high flow nasal canulla!
You can actually see his face :) Now all we need to aim for is a little meat on his bones. This should be possible since how they're increasing his feedings everyday...knock on wood....and unless anything goes wrong he should be up to full feedings by the 29th.


Photobucket

I could just eat him up!!

4 comments:

  1. That is great news! He is adorable. What a wonerful gift for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just LOVE him! There's just something about babies straight from Heaven, and he's even closer to the veil than your average little one! :) Give him a big hug for me and I'll keep you guys in my prayers!!!
    LUVS!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Megan, that is so wonderful! I can't believe how amazing he is doing! The feeder/grower stage is such a huge relief, and he got there so quickly. Just remember that this stage has bumps along the way as they try to read his body's signs and anticipate his nutrition needs. This is the slowest of stages and can be frustrating at times. Hang in there! You are awesome!
    Your family is in our prayers everyday. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny, that is excatly what I told Dad on Thanksgiving when we went to see him...lol

    ReplyDelete