Sunday, November 15, 2009

LOVE


We can feel the love that has been offered to us on all levels. Not only have our family and friends been persistant in showing their concern, taking care of us, and knowing the very fragile state of our precious little baby, but so has the medical staff in the NICU. They have also been wonderful in recognizing how fragile our family has been. A few of the NICU nurses have showered us with words of encouragement, a gift basket, scrapbooked pictures of little Lincoln, and three little scrapbooks with pictures of Lincoln for Scottie, Savana and Luke to carry around. AND last but not LEAST knowing exactly what kind of care is needed for Lincoln in his fragile little state.


I can't say it enough:



THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I only wish you could see the true size of his little hands and feet. These have been
enlarged just for the blog, they're not true to size.

4 comments:

  1. I'm just crying right now thinking of all that you guys are going through. I wish I could give you a big hug. Your family is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, I fasted for your little family today! I know it's not much at all, but I just wanted you to know that many people have you in our thoughts and prayers, and I know that the Lord is indeed mindful of your needs! Hang in there!!!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that there are so many prayers coming your way from this neck of the woods. You deserve multiple miracles. I pray that Lincoln will keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you everyone! We appreciate all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete